Thursday, October 28, 2010

7 Places to go Skinny Dipping

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to go skinny dipping? I know I have. Ever since I was in high school I have always been fascinated (and a bit scandalized) by the idea. By the time I got to college I concluded to myself that I have got to try it. So I put it on my list of “100 things to do before I die.”
Then I came across this article of 7 of the best spots in the world to go skinny dipping. And here they are!
1. Phuket Pavilions, Thailand
Imagine yourself getting out of bed and then plunging buck naked into this glorious infinity pool facing Andaman Sea at Phuket Pavilions. Their motto, “no tan lines, no interruptions” says it all. They also have room service, poolside massages and other perks that couples on a honeymoon are sure to love. 
2. River House, Sri Lanka
If you are not as fond of the sun as I am, but still love water then maybe you can try Sri Lanka’s River House with its tempting indoor pool. Doesn’t it remind you of a little Greek history? Greeks are known for their indoor pools.
Banyan Tree Lijiang, China

If you want to swim with wild abandon without a stitch on but still prefer to maintain your privacy, these poolside villas at Banyan Tree Lijiang are the best bet for you. Here you have the privacy to do whatever you want with your special someone. Imagine having your own villa, with your own pool. Now that is royalty.
4. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Palm trees, exotic flowers and a plunge pool are characteristic of Four Seasons Resort Bali. Each villa is completely private that you can wear anything you want-or nothing at all-and still feel comfortable. These thatched maxi-huts come with a plunge pool and an outdoor shower so you can frolic in cool fresh water all day long.

5. Trisara, Thailand
Personally, I have been to Thailand. And I know it’s a beautiful country-much like the Philippines. But I have never been here. This infinity pool seems to stretch out towards the Andaman Sea. Its crystal clear blue waters looks so inviting you just can’t help but take the plunge.
6. Taj Exotica Maldives
Adding a pool in this beautiful beach would just be wrong. Now it’s time to enjoy nature as it is for a change. This is the perfect honeymoon getaway from newlyweds who want to enjoy each others company-exclusively from morning till night. You can swim with the fish, sunbath in the warm afternoon sun or enjoy a relaxing massage by the sea. This is the place to drop everything and just enjoy.

7. Soneva Gili, Maldives
Soneva Gili in the Maldives reminds me of Dos Palma’s Resort in Palawan. The entire resort is balanced on stilts and that’s why all you see around you is the deep blue sea. I can hear the waves crashing already. Each villa is 1000 feet away from each other so couples really have all the privacy that they want. You can play around in the Indian Ocean or go snorkeling naked. Think of Soneva Gili as heaven on earth. 


source: http://sg.travel.yahoo.com/inspirations/197-7-sexy-skinny-dips?cid=today

No comments:

Post a Comment