Monday, October 25, 2010

My TRQ 2 Experience

I just got back from Manila where I attended Trace Trajano's TRQ 2 Seminar. It was super amazing! My experience there was phenomenal. I was with 300 hundred other people who wanted to learn more about investing in real estate and i did not only learn, I had so much fun as well!

Here are the top 5 things I loved about my experience:

1. I learned so much about real estate from Trace Trajano and his millionaire students.
2. I met other amazing speakers like Larry Gamboa, John Calub and of course my online marketing mentor, Jomar Hilario.
3. I met and (partnered with) people who think big! Just like me.
4. I had dinner with Trace Trajano himself. I really enjoyed dinner since Trace sat on our table and we got to ask him all sorts of questions.
5. This seminar really expanded my mindset and removed some limiting beliefs that I never knew I had.

There's going to be another TRQ 3 seminar next year and I really encourage you guys to join. If you love real estate and want to retire young and rich, just follow what Trace Trajano says and you will become multi-millionaires. But not without effort, of course. Let us all join hands and help Trace create 1 million millionaires. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment